Thursday 9 April 2015

Fairy Platinum Dishwasher Tablet Sample Review



I tested these dishwasher tablets with the Brand Power Home Tester Club.
At first I was a little bit skeptic, figuring they would be exactly the same at the tablets I was currently using. (Finish Quantum, which are recommended by the dishwasher manufacturer). So to really put these to the test I loaded up the dishwasher with grimy fatty dishes left over from a delicious meal of pork roast (fat and grease galore). I generally find that my Finish tablet don't clean this very well, and I end up doing most things by hand first. But to my surprise my dishes came out clean! No build up, no grease, no fatty stains or oily marks. just clean.

There were only 3 tablets in the sample pack, but that was enough to show me that Finish just wasn't cutting it for me. After looking into it I do find that Fairy tablets can be a little bit more expensive than Finish, and other brand dish-washing tablets, but the clean is far more superior.

Verdict: Better than 'Finish' Dishwasher Tablets. Definitely worth the extra few dollars at the checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment